Saturday, December 17, 2005

Love and Math

I am sure, I am in love,
alas! I don’t know ways,
to express my love to my love,
she doesn’t believe me,
she wants a proof,
an evidence, an empirical evidence,
some support data, some math,
perhaps a deal with numbers,
a plethora of theorems,
love doesn’t know math,
it’s based on axioms,
it doesn’t prove anything,
it doesn’t seek any proof,
it is defined on feelings,
it cares, doesn’t seek care,
my love axioms are simple,
simple for simple man,
harder for heartless,
perhaps hardest for mathematicians,
I ask a mathematician,
what is infinity? how can I feel it?
he says, infinity is a concept,
it is an axiom,
anything beyond calculation,
is believed to be infinity,
universe is infinite,
no one has proved it,
you axiomize universe as an infinity,
this makes astronomy simple and interesting,
math embraces infinity,
infinity beautifies mathematics,
makes it easier and attractive,
same is the case with love,
it is an axiom in life,
when life embraces love,
love beautifies life.
O’ Jesus, what do I do,
I can teach math,
I fail to teach love,
I fail to prove my love,
perhaps love is never taught,
it can’t be taught,
can only be felt,
I don’t know a way better,
than to write a poem,
to express my love to my love,
I am sure, I am in love,
math in my love is simple,
perhaps amusing too,
what mesmerizes me,
is a complex combination,
of her intellect, beauty, simplicity,
maturity, talkativeness, patriotism,
braveness, feelings and body language,
my objective is to minimize the distance
between hearts, there are no constraints,
I guess, problem is simple,
solution exists and,
it is well known,
decision are simple,
and have beautiful interpretation,
this is why, I am sure, I am in love,
but don’t know the way to express
my love to my love.
I am sure, I am in love,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home