Sunday, December 18, 2005

Mummy!

My mom is wonderful,
She surprise me everyday,
With her patience,
With her never ending love,
With her never tiring schedule,
With her ever smiling face,
With her productive age,
With her enthusiasm,
With her attitude,
With her cooking,
With her availability,
With her simple living,
With her no-requirements,
With her high morals,
With her multiple roles,
With her vision,
With her worries,
With her solutions,
With her no education,
With her cooking,
With her fasts,
With her devoteeness,
With her cleaning requirements,
With her promptness,
With her large heart,
With her uniqueness,
With her commonness,
With her dress,
With her little space,
With her management skills,
With her financial skills,
With her ability to shop,
With her list of TODO,
With her.........
I don't know,
I am afraid,
She is wonderful,
My mom is wonderful,
Most moms are wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home