Sunday, January 22, 2006

My Receding Hairline

I was totally unaware of my receding hairline, until,
I heard hair care as an excuse for not appearing in court,
Well, I looked into the mirror and counted my age,
My hairline seemed to have aged faster than me,
So when I hold my hairs little back,
I look one thousand years older than I am,
This is bad, you know! I am not even married,
What the hell! When did I loose them?
I always thought hair care and all is girlish stuff,
My sister used to spend half of her pocket money,
Buying shampoo, oil and hair care tonic,
I bought caps, hats and sunglasses
Now I know she was smarter than I am,
Well, I am not going to worry much,
But I must warn those who have not lost hairs yet,
Take care of your hairs, unless,
You are planning an excuse for not appearing in court.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home