Friday, March 24, 2006

cell phone

I saw a girl using her cell phone in swimming pool. It got me thinking. What the hell. I knew that cell phones have taken over our life so much, but cell phone in swimming pool is little extreme, well, at least to me. Actually, it is fun to watch girls with cell phone, they always have something to do with it (I wonder what!!). My observation is this: girls in general are more obsessed with cell phone than guys. They use their cell phone while: walking, driving, cooking, eating, jogging, shopping, and now swimming too. Cell phones these days takes care of most things: watch, diary, electronic games, radio, mp3 player, camera, calculator, weather report, video-camera, PDA, web browsing, directions (Google) etc. etc. (tell me more I am curious!).
Considering girls obsession with cell phone, however, weird it may sounds but I have few ideas about how future generation cell phone may look like:

1) Cell phone with a mirror
2) Cell phone with a lipstick case
3) Cell phone with moisterising cream/lotion
4) Cell phone with hooks/holders/cases for the all the weird stuff girls have in their bags
5) I am thinking about more...

One person, this morning asked me, wouldn't it be cool if cell had a coffee maker. Gosh!

How about:

Cell phone with a electronic car/house/office keys (lost one lost all :-))
Cell phone for kids that does math homework (hurray!)
Cell phone for Indian housewives, that can be used as a rolling instruement (balun)
Cell phone with a gun (I will buy that one!)
Cell phone with deodorant (goes with lipstick and other stuff)
Cell phone with alergy alert and vaccine (Austinites will love that)
Cell phone with language translator (talk to Spanish girls :-))....

Let me know if you have more ideas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home