Saturday, February 24, 2007

Finger Bone Pain and Therepy

Problem: I recently realized that I have been ignoring a pain in finger joints, yesterday it became unbearable and couldn't make a fist. I didn't like that so I search web and called up people who I know had had similar problems and came to know that it is a the keyboard of my laptop; which isn't good. IBM notebooks have very small keyboard and long working hours in long term can cause some sort of pain in your finger bone. Therepy: Squeeze lemons, wash dishes and clothes by hand (twist them to squeez water off them). Additionally, I have bought a wireless keyboard, laptop riser, and a big mouse (Microsoft Ergonomically designed stuff). It helps. I am interested in knowing other things I could do.







1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, August 23, 2007, Blogger shrik said...

Strange.. for me the Microsoft mouse was the problem. Shifted to Logitech.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home